Freitag, Juli 01, 2005

Hello Bellies!

Yes, I have something new to rave about!

First of all, thanks to Kat and Ben for their comments to my "Smoking" ranting. And yes, there are about 7,000 Americans in town right now! I work at the Marienplatz, the main attraction for tourists (but don't ask me why... the Rathouse is ugly and the famous "Glockenspiel" is way out of tune. And the Americans that go to Berlitz to learn German complain about the smoking...

My new problem is the bellies. Stomachs. Hips. Butt-cracks.

The young, and not so young women in Munich have a new fashion. Well, it's not too new, but as it's been over 30 degrees Celcius for the last few weeks, the new fashion is to be seen everywhere.

A slim young woman wearing jeans, pants or a skirt low on her hips is nice. I'm envious, because I don't have the figure.

But...5'4", 155 lbs, tight jeans and a top that barely covers the bra. 5'7", 180lbs, pants that show not only the butt-crack, but the string and tattoo.

Do we need to see this? Do we want to see it?

The women that have the "acceptable" figure wear normal clothes. And if they wear the aforementioned, okay!

The problem is, everyone who is too fat for the fashion wears it! And the rest of us have to look at it!

Any opinions?

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 5:56 PM , Blogger ben meinte...

I personally prefer wearing the always popular German skimpy speedo/thong bathing suit with a bow tie to high level executive meetings during the week... it's all the rage over here. I'm so fat that my gut almost completely covers the bathing suit making for a nice and shocking air of complete nudity... always a great conversation starter. Ha, ha, ha...

I'm still hoping to see some bovine-esque bimbo leaking out of her low riders with a tatoo that says "Nip/Tuck Here ->"

In other tatoo ponderings - I really want to get a "<------- cut here ------>" tatoo across my throat.

Thorozine time. Ack.

 
Am/um 6:16 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Hmmm...personally, I don't have a problem with "overweight" and some skin. Standards of beauty differ. I am especially jealous of the "hoochie mama" types here in NY that are 200+ pounds, wear little clothes, and swagger. They know they are sexy women, and thus they are. It is all in the confidence and attitude.

On the other hand, whenever I see someone's thong showing...ewww. Thongs are not meant to be seen on the street.

My 2 cents...

'Manda

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite