Montag, Mai 09, 2005

I'm back!

Hi everyone!

Some of you know already (per telephone) that I've arrived safe and sound from the Amazone River and over the Atlantic, via the Cap Verde Islands and the Canary Islands, back in Germany. For the rest of you, I can only say that it was the most incredible trip I've ever taken! In the next few days, or maybe weeks, I'll be posting pictures of the trip, and copying exerpts from my journal.

Growing up in a "Flyer-Family," I've travelled often. This cruise showed me the best and the worst sides of human nature (I'll get into that in the next few days), brought me to places and to people that I never thought I'd see, and awakened me to other ways of thinking.

The next posts will show what I mean...

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 10:43 PM , Blogger ben meinte...

I'm excited to see your shots and read your trip report. I'd love to do a trip like that (if you replaced the cruise shit with a personal sailboat). :) Let me know if you need any programming help on the web.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite